Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vlog 1 - my room.



I realized after putting this video up - I talk really fast. Maybe thats nerves for my very first vlog. I so excited. I will have to improve my humor skills - then I can grow up to be on YouTube!! ohhhh.

Just so you get jealous - Tonight - I am going to a traditional Thai massage at a temple :) oh YAY. 1 hour of massage = 100 Baht = $3. Yeahh....Im going to get alot of these!!

First day of school today - and it rained. it isnt supposed to rain here. But it just rained for a little bit - about an hour. It just happened to be the unlucky hour I was going to school - thankfully I took a taxi. Others were half way there and it just DUMPED on them. like buckets of rain. they arrived so soaked it was funny to watch the drenched rats walk in. But they dried quick;ly cause it was sunny after that.

:)

2 comments:

  1. do the massages have happy endings or does that cost more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a massage every day instead of my morning coffee latte:)

    ReplyDelete