Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thammasat University

Here are some pictures of Thammasat University. It is small but it is right on the River. Atleast I cant get lost this way - All my classes are only in one building.
This is my building that all my classes are in. It is the newest building on campus.
Standing on my building looking Right is this building (dont know what it is)
This is looking straight across from my building- the multipurpose rooms.
This is looking to the right of my building. The main administration building
Thammasat University Sign. :)
This is the administration building on Campus. It is pretty. I can see it from my window that peak with the flag.
This is on my walk to school - There is this market across the river form school. :)This is the ferry I ride everyday to cross the river to get to school. :)
It takes me about 15-20 minutes to walk to the ferry and then 3 minutes to cross and my university is right there. So it isnt too bad. The walks are becoming less hot since I am slowly but surely getting accustomed to the heat. SLOWLY. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment