Sunday, May 22, 2011

Transition Transition Weekend

So all week we have had long long long sessions of transition. We started at about 11am and went until 7 or 8PM every night...It is all good information but it is SO much to learn and grasp and long days make for a tired Chrystal.

But weekend time. Saturday in the evening we trekked our way to the new house for the 25 trainees arriving this week. the house is HUGE. it used to be an orphanage, which is somewhat creepy cause there are remnants of the kids....pictures and toys....in this gigantic haunted house....ahaha but all the AIESEC;ers from Buenos Aires USAL are painting the ENTIRE house to prepare for the arrival of all the new interns!! We joined them for their Local Committee (LC) meeting, I didnt paint because I want wearing appropriate painting clothes....but we stayed the evening and they had lots of beer and we danced and danced. It was a jolly good time! They were teaching me how to dance again and its just so entertaining cause my body does NOT move the way theirs does. I just cant MAKE it do that. haha But I am attempting it!

Today I am going to the neighbourhood of La Boca, which has all the really really pretty coloured houses to look at. It is major tourista spot but thats ok cause it looks so so pretttttttttttttttttttttttty :D Cant wait!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment