Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Taiwan here I come???

Chrystal is going to Taiwan March 18th-30th 2010!!!

So! As most of you know, I have been a member of an organization called AIESEC since my start of University! I was on the executive board in Ottawa for 2 years before coming here!

Well AIESEC is global and here in Asia there is a conference called the Asia-Pacific Exchange Leadership and Development Seminar (APXLDS)! SO I contacted the coordinator and asked if it would be possible for me to attend and he said he would love it is I attended!! So I asked my University just to make sure and because it is a leadership conference, they are exempting me from my classes during that week so as I do not get marked as absent!! That is AMAZINGGG!! Sooo I am now flying to Taiwan for from the 18th to the 30th. There is a symposium on the 20th adn 21st. and then the conferecne from the 21-27th, the a country tour from the 28th-30th!!! So I am amazingly excited for this experience to get involved with AIESEC again but to experience it in ASIA!!!

Lots of pictures to come!! Taiwan looks to be one absolutely BEAUTIFUL country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment