Monday, March 15, 2010

Koh Chang again!!

Oh Koh Chang! What a wonderful place!! :) Kayaking, Trekking, and waterfalls galore! :) Happy times! Geoff and I went together on Tuesday because it is exam week and thus we have Tuesday-Saturday off for vacation! We stayed at Jungle Way, the same palce I stayed at last time. I love it! and Geoff rented a motorbike for us - cause I cannot drive myself - and we toured the island for 3 days! Then everybody else basically showed up too!! So there were LOTS of exchangers around! But thennnn due to the political demonstrations that are currently occuring in Bangkok - they stole ammunition and grenades and such - my final exam on the Sunday was cancelled along with classes on monday/Tuesday! BUTTTT we didnt know about Mon/Tues until we arrived BACK in bangkok on Sunday evening!! DANG! hahah coulda spent two more days on the islandddd!! thats ok though i had a great time! :)













1 comment: