Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Weekend in Asia!

Hey Folks!

Its my last weekend in Asia! after 8 Wonderful months!

My last 5 days will be spent in Manila, Philippines!

I am staying at a dorm in Friendly Guesthouse which is great. There are 10 people in the room from all over the world who are great to talk to. I am situated in Malate near the Mall of Asia.

My friend Eve is also in Manila before she heads to Bali, and crazy enough she is in a hostel right across the street from mine and we didnt plan that! :) haha so Ive gone for dinner with her for the last 2 days. Tomorrow her and I will wander around Intramuros and perhaps stop by the Greenhills Flea Market for some cheap knock offs :) woot! Fake Luxury here I come! :P

and on my very last day in Asia- What will I be doing?!?! Shopping at the Megamall at Forever 21 my favourite store in the whole wide world!!!! :D

I leave Manila on Tuesday at 6:30AM and fly:
Manila - Nagoya
Nagoya - Detroit
Detroit - Minneapolis
Minneapolis - Thunder Bay

I land at 9:30PM in Home sweet Home! :)

See you then everybody!

Thanks for Reading my Blog these past 8 months! Hope you enjoyed experiencing Asia through my pictures!

Cheers!

Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment