Thursday, December 31, 2009

korea

So....14 hours later....I am in Korea folk! Korea....filled with Koreans and a dunkin donuts! That is all I have figured out since I am trapped in the airport. but Longest....Flight...of....LIFE. but free wireless - horray. That is better than I can explain considering I have a 12 hour layover here till I fly to Bangkok.

Plane experience: Go to bed, wake up, dang only 3 hours have gone by. then an hour later they come serve food. it was curry base - had to skip that. no need to be nasty sick on a 14 hour flight. thats just unpleasent.

I am here counting down till you all celebrate New Years. It's 9:30PM Dec 31 for you now...its 11:30AM Jan 1st for me. I skipped over new years....who needs it pfft. kidding. the worlds coming to an end here in 2010 - beware (har har I rhymed)

I have a nice view though - I look out to planes, with a beautiful bright blue water front with mountains behind. Better than nothing.

I chewed gum for too long and now my mouth hurts.

Happy New Years friends - I hope you all ring in the new years with a smile.

Cheers

1 comment: